RR report marks on FGEX 40' cars

Jerry LaBoda

All this talk of FGEX cars has me wondering... was there any 40' FGEX
lettered cars that carried a railroad's report markings with FGEX
lettering? This became a common practice in the 1960s with cars carrying a
variety of report markings (N&W went so far as to paint insulated cars in
Pevlar blue with dual N&W and FGEX lettering in white... a very attractive
scheme, when clean).
--
jerry
<jmlaboda@gmail.com>

I hate getting old... I have learned a lot of things, I just can't remember
much of it anymore.

Passenger Car Photo Index - UPDATED 12/14/08 WITH OVER 6250 NEW LINKS
ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!