From: leakinmywaders <leakinmywaders@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 8:31:39 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: IMRC 70-ton trucks, was Erie Flats 8000+

Brian and all: Are the InterMountain 70-ton solid bearing trucks available yet as separate parts? There is no part number listing yet at InterMountain' s web site, and I haven't been able to locate them through my usual retailers. Thanks,

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups. com, "Brian J Carlson" <brian@...> wrote:

Thanks Ed, now the million dollar question, Are these similar to the new IM
70 ton truck? Or another HO truck.

Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY