From: Brian J Carlson <brian@...>
Subject: [STMFC] SAL 27000-27499 50 boxcars
To: stmfc@...
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 8:25 PM

I built one of the Branchline 50 ft Seaboard welded side boxcars some time
ago. In looking at the car this evening it bothers me that the Plano roof
walk is popping off (this was before Dr Denny enlightened me to Barge
Cement). While it is on the bench to be fixed, I also noticed I used code
110 wheels on the car along with the Barber S-2a trucks from Branchline.
While I have the roofwalk off I wanted to confirm the Apex Tri-lok pattern
is correct, and if the trucks should be Barber S-2a's. Thanks.
Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY