From: MRH News Desk
To: model-railroad-hobbyist@...
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 3:39 AM
Subject: [model-railroad-hobbyist] Model Railroad Hobbyist Issue 2 - spread the word!

MODEL RAILROAD HOBBYIST ISSUE 2 - UPDATE

While we've experienced a some minor issues for a few people, the launch of Model Railroad Hobbyist issue 2 is going very well compared to the fire drill we had with the initial release of Issue 1! Our servers are handling the load quite well the time with plenty of capacity to spare.

If you're one of the few who tried in the last 24 hours to get MRH Issue 2 PREMIUM Edition and had problems, we encourage you to try again! We've corrected the "5pm message" oversight (we neglected to change the message, even though the download link was fine) and the PREMIUM Edition should download for you without any problems.

DOWNLOADS OPENED UP TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Because our servers are handling the load so well, we've elected to open up the downloads to everyone, not just subscribers. So pass the word to all your model railroading friends that MRH Issue 2 is available free to everyone for download.

Help us break our previous 30,000 downloads for Issue 1 ... forward this email to all your model railroading friends who may not know about MRH yet!
THE MODEL RAILROAD HOBBYIST TEAM
http:model-railroad-hobbyist.com