Re: Do you like The Keystone Modeler (TKM)?

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Folks;

I know you are hearing this a lot lately, but I have to make a plea...

If you enjoy reading The Keystone Modeler, please, PLEASE, consider making a
contribution for publication.

We are currently down to a very small staff, all unpaid, and the vast
majority employed in demanding jobs, and we just cannot support, alone, the
demands (a.k.a., the "black hole") of a monthly magazine/e-zine, without
considerable help.

Without your help, we will be forced to consider some drastic measures, which
our readership will not like.

We welcome articles about any PRR subjects with an endpoint on modeling or
model operations; steam, freight, passenger, diesels, MW, structures, ROW,
ops, etc.

I hope you will consider helping ALL of us who enjoy reading, and seeing,
what others have accomplished.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Elden Gatwood
Chair, PRRT&HS Modeling Committee