From: tmolsen@...
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 1:36 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Bill Schneider to Rapido Trains

In reading the posts regarding Bill going over to Rapido, the question Timt I
have (unless I missed something) is:

What has or will become of Branchline? Has it closed? With Bill joining Rapido,
is Branchline being bought by them or will it continue with someone else running
it?

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479