To: STMFC@...
From: peteraue@...
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:57:30 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] ATSF 1958 cft covered hopper

A few questions for the ATSF freight car experts:
I would like to upgrade my covered hopper models. Are the InterMountain 1958 cft covered hopper kits correct for any of the following ATSF classes: Ga-52/65/67/71/75? Did all of these classes have closed sides or were there any with open sides? What needs to be modified on the InterMountain kits to match the prototypes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Peter Aue

http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_skydrive_042009