Re: Red Caboose

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Des Norman wrote:
I'm wondering if something's changed at Red Caboose.

About a month ago I ordered some X29 kits and had an acknowledgement from Bill, but nothing has arrived yet. I've not had a reply to 2 emails since, and now the phone appears to be unavailable.

Does anyone know if there's a problem there, please?
They've moved a few miles (as I understand it), so things are in flux. Don't know specifically about the phone issue, but I'd advocate that you keep trying.

Publishers of books on railroad history