Santa Fe Slogan Cars

Michael Bishop <goldrod_1@...>

Last night at what should have been an operating night, but turns into a discussion of "What If's" or "They Should Have" by everyone favorite railroads. The question of the Santa Fe slogan cars came up. At the time that the Santa Fe started to apply the slogans to their fleet of freight cars, way wasn't the California Limited included? It was still a very popular train at that time, just as good as the Scout or Grand Canyon Limited. And why not the two new streamliners The Kansas Cityan and Chicagoan included? They were just as new as the El Capitan. I thought I would ask and see if anyone might have an answer. Thanks for any help.

Michael Bishop