Re: two questions

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Bruce Smith wrote:
Or not bother with a system where you have to teach the so called "judges" what is correct so that they can turn around and "judge" your work... and where at least 75% of them have no clue what the rules for reweigh or repack stencils were, and I hazard more than 90% do not know that the LT WT and Load Limit have to add up to a specific number for a specific journal/axle size (except, of course where the Load Limit is starred)...
Gosh, Bruce, sounds like you're the very guy to volunteer to judge in your region . . . and if you do, I'll wager you find it's tougher than you thought.

Publishers of books on railroad history