From: Greg Snook <gregsnook@gmail.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 7:37 am
Subject: [STMFC] FGEX /WFEX/BREX cars

While Mr. Welch has provided a great source of information for wood reefers
for these three companies through the modelling "e-'zines"? I was wondering
if there is any information about steel reefers for these companies, in
terms of books or magazine articles? Also, I know Sunshine produces wood
reefer kits for these, but does anyone offer kits for steel reefers for the
companies?

In case this assists with answering questions, I'm interested in 1952.

Thanks much in advance,
Greg Snook