From: Samuel James Ogden, Jr. <sjogden@att.net>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Monon gondola
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 24, 2009, 10:41 AM

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups. com, Stephen Bishop <superlab2003@ ...> wrote:

I would like to replicate his work but "googling" hasn't located Car Shops and Model Railroad Supply doesn't seem to have these decals on their list.
Hi Steve;

I think Chad Boas is not longer doing resin kits (which is a shame for me as well since I would have liked to have a couple of the bizarre IC "shortened height" hoppers he offered).

Jim Ogden
Fort Worth, Texas