From: Tony <anycw1@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 6:37 am
Subject: [STMFC] B&O M-15k, M-15L & M-53 Wagontop Boxcars

Can anyone help with identifying the differences between the designs of these
cars? I'm in the process of correcting a botched modeling job on a pair of West
Shore models of the M-53. The way that these cars were put together indicates
that the guy didn't know about Duryea underframes, but by undoing much of what
he had done I was able to make one of them into a passable M-53. I'd like to
make the other into an M-15 with Youngstown doors, but lack info on the
differences between them and their later clones. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Tony Wagner