From: Douglas Harding <dharding@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: alps printer
To: STMFC@...
Cc: jriba@...
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 3:50 PM

John, the Alps printer was discontinued a number of years ago. To my knowledge the last printer driver was for Windows98. I was
never able to get my Alps printer to work correctly with my XP computer after I upgraded from Windows98. I loaned the printer to a
friend, whose computer whiz son came up with a work around, but even they had problems. There is/was an Alps Yahoo list, you might
want to join it and ask.

Doug Harding
www.iowacentralrr. org