From: Aley, Jeff A <Jeff.A.Aley@intel.com>
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Red Caboose
To: "STMFC@yahoogroups.com" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 9:22 AM

Chris,

I can definitely say that the cars will be UP S-40-6, but the
details differed on some of the cars, and the details changed over the years. I
am not sure which detail version will be produced; you'll have to wait for
an official announcment for that.

What specific UP stock cars are you looking for, and what year do
you model?

Regards,

-Jeff