From: chapbob@...
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 9:48 PM
Subject: [STMFC] CB&Q Boxcar Color

I'm ready to paint a Sunshine Models CB&Q XA-11A automobile boxcar, and
could use some advice on correct paint color, circa 1950 era. The kit
instructions suggest a Floquil mix of 9 Tuscan Red, 1 Boxcar Red, and 1 Reefer
White -- my test shot seems a bit dark vs. my possibly poor recall of CB&Q
boxcar color.

Is this suggested mix well-accepted by the CB&Q modeling community? Any
other Floquil color suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob Chapman
steps!