My Poorly titled FGE/WFE/BRE Steel Car Tables

lnbill <bwelch@...>

My apologies for the poor choice of words used to title the document I sent to Mike Brock covering the Steel Fleet owned and operated by the FGE/WFE/BRE/NX companies. Initiailly when I created it I was only trying to sort out the hinged or "swinging door" cars, and just kept going with the sliding door cars and neglected to change the name.

To clarify, the table covers the steel cars with both hinged doors and sliding doors, including the "RB" types owned by FGE. The time period is 1932 to 1957. If it can be changed, a more accurate FGE/WFE/BRE/NX title for tht table would be: FGE/WFE/BRE/NX Steel Sheathed Refrigerator Cars: 1932-1957.

Bill Welch