NE Proto Meet tentative sked posted

Dave Owens

Folks:

We've got our tentative schedule, clinic descriptions and information
about the meet posted on our website:

http://www.neprototypemeet.com

A registration form is also on the website.

I hope to see a bunch of you at the meet.

Also, I want to again urge everyone to consider attending the NMRA
Hartford National in July in Hartford. Vin Gallogly and his committee
have been at work for more than two years planning the convention and
I'm certain it will be top-notch. The committee has worked incredibly
hard putting together a first-class program. For more information
about the convention visit its website: www.hn2009.org

Thanks,

Dave Owens

--
2009 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
May 29-30, 2009, Collinsville, CT