Re: RC PFE R-30-12-9

Tim O'Connor

Armand wrote

Mike et al, Admittedly I am over my head wandering around
in the dark. Like Pennsy box cars I have to have PFE reefers.
Geeez, Just when I was beginning to trust manufacturers. Guess
I'll just have to stick with resin kits, and even then with
my guard up. Armand Premo
Armand

You certainly must be on guard at all times. Sunshine has done
models with incorrect underframes, incorrect doors, incorrect
decals, and even incorrect PFE carbody width (the R-50-5 model).
Not to mention packing errors -- I have received kits with parts
missing, or packed with the wrong parts!

Trust, but verify! :-)