Shipping is free for the rest of May!

smason22000 <smason2@...>

Hi folks,

Last week, the United States Postal Service raised the rates for all first class postage. This effects my DVD's. So, to celebrate the government's new found solvency, I'm offering free shipping on all DVD's until the end of the month.

Here's how it works: Go to my website: www.scottymason.com, and purchase any Scotty Mason DVD title or titles, follow the checkout procedures, and pay as you normally would. You'll be charged shipping. It's just the way the system is set up. As soon as I receive your order, I'll credit the shipping charges back to you.

Here's your chance to get caught up on your Scotty Mason DVD collection. Remember, this offer is good until June 1st, so take advantage now!

Scott
www.scottymason.com