From: yahoo@robertjohndavis.com <yahoo@robertjohndavis.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Errata Site? Re: The growing problem of erroneous captions
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 4:35 PM

I have been considering starting a web site for railroad book errata. Obviously, the $50/60/70 slides shows from Morning Sun would lead the parade, but they would have plenty of company.

What I am thinking is a blog format, where each "article" states the book, publisher, author, etc... and then we post "comments" that correct specific errors.

Interested in participating in such a beast?

Rob Davis