Re: erroneous captions/RTR vs. kits

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Jerry Michels wrote (replying to Charlie Vlk):
The Prototype Modelers movement far exceeds NMRA contest participation of years past and the level of craftsmanship exhibited by modelers of all ages tells me that we are in the Golden Age of Model Railroading no matter what area you are interested in
Amen to that Charlie!
I agree too. There is no more telling indictment of the NMRA than the turnout of models at RPM meets all over the country. And most of the NMRA brass still cannot figure out how to speak politely to RPM types.

Publishers of books on railroad history