From: armprem1
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:44 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Freight car distribution

Now here's a topic that should generate a little discussion.Freight car distribution............not in the usual sense.What are some of the things one should consider when building a freight car fleet.........By type, not by road?I have my own opinion,but would like to hear what others think about just what influences car selection.Again,I would like to repeat,by type.Armand Premo