Re: FC erroneous captions correcting - Denver Pub Lib and Colorado Lib

water.kresse@...

Tom Madden wrote --

 "I have catalogued a number of photo collections as a volunteer at the Colorado Railroad Museum, and am a fairly heavy user of the Pullman collection at the Newberry Library in Chicago. At the document level, it's difficult to impose order on a large collection if the donor did not do so.  If the donor is still living or has left specific instructions, the typical organization is chronological. If heirs are involved, all too often - even when we've been expecting the collection - it's delivered in random boxes with no more documentation than "Dad wanted these to go to the museum". "

MY QUESTION: Are the Colorado Railroad Museum's and Denver Public Library's photo collections linked?  I believe Richardson was tied to both?

Al Kresse