Re: likeability bias in model freight car selection

Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...>

Jim, Jerry, list,

                    My study of my modeling area, the PRR panhandle Divn in
th Ohio River environment has shown that the most numerous interchange
cars from nearby roads were hoppers for coal loading. Granted, this is a
muliple steel mill location, so you almost expect it.
         The rest of the traffic is from across the states. There's eastern cars,
such as NH, B&M, B&A going west /south west; and every roadname
west of St Louis heading east. My bigest challenge currently is finding
info abouot the FGE icing facilities in Wheeling and Benwwod, WV. I
may have to invest in more FGEX reefers to balance the fleet.
         I whole heartedly agree with Tony, if you like it, then add it to
your fleet. Just about one of everything went through a given point
at sometime. I just had photo of a helium car show up on my modeled
section of the PRR; so I'm off to fiind one of them for upgrading.

Fred Freitas