Re: likeability bias in model freight car selection

jerryglow2

I just had a friend over today who belongs to but does not monitor the list very often. I showed him how the ORER has interchange roads for every road listed so it's an easy matter to pick some that make sense. On the other hand, certain cars "got around" and are distinctive in any fleet.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., Andy Sperandeo <asperandeo@...> wrote:

"Likeability bias"? Is that so much of a problem? It seems that most of us here have never met a freight car we didn't like. - Andy

Andy Sperandeo
Executive Editor
Model Railroader magazine
asperandeo@...