Re: likeability bias in model freight car selection

destron@...

Where might one find such a randomness generator?

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

SUVCWORR@aol.com wrote:

Jim,

Perhaps as discussed on this list previously, you need to expand your
fleet beyond the cars that are needed to serve your industries on a
regular basis.? Add those cars that will only show up every 4 or 5
operating sessions and then those that will show up once or twice a year.?
Using a random selector program for these "special" cars will usually
result in one or two of them each operating session and to some extent
remove that sameness with each session.

Rich Orr