From: Clark Propst <cepropst@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 5:23:06 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Rocket Express

I received the email below. Can anyone help to how to contact the Rocket Express guy?

"I've been trying to contact a resin kit manufacturer (CRIP boxcars and a caboose) named Rocket Express for some time now without a response.  They mentioned going to Naperville's RPM meet, so I wondered if you knew anything about them - are they still in business?"

Website: http://www.rocketexpress.biz/default.html

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa