From: Brian Chapman
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 3:01 PM
Subject: [STMFC] "Scratchbuilding A Virginian Box Car"

Thought I would use this 5-part article series in Mainline Modeler magazine as a car-building tutorial by producing this car with a CNC mill. I have the latter three articles but not the first two (February and March, 2005).

Haven't had much luck finding these issues for sale online. Perhaps someone here can point to where past MM issues can be purchased.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Chapman
Evansdale, Iowa