cars as scenery

Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...>

List,

        One neat thing I have found for this idea is building turn of the century equipment.
These old cars seem to have lived on in old shop areas, roundhouse stalls, cinder
movement, storage "boxes", and the ever popular; "we might need that some day"
storage track. These can be painted in an old MofW scheme; left in revenue paint;
weathered to a faded wash; semi-deconstructed; placed on a little used siding; or
placed in a railroad customer's siding in the weeds. I have a couple Ambroid kits
that I built in the 50's as a beginner, and they fill this use to a tee.

Fred Freitas