From: "bill_d_goat" <billdgoat@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 1:24 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Surplus wheel sets

--- In STMFC@..., "Fred Freitas" <prrinvt@...> wrote:

List,

A fellow listr asked for surplus wheel sets in plastic on metal axles to finish a gond load of wheels. I must humbly admit to loosing the requesters address "somewhere" in the paper pile on my desk. Please contact me off list as I will be happy to ship the now packed box of items.

Fred Freitas
Bennington, VT
Keep in mind that real wheel sets did not have pointed axle ends like our models. Thus a gon load or engine facility scene will not look prototypical.
Bill Williams