Re: Question regarding the F&C PS-0 Boxcar Kit

bn2204

Greetings all,

Thanks to everyone that responded to my initial inquiry regarding the F&C kit. Based on the photo's that were sent to me, I have 2 additional questions...

1. Did the Nickel Plate replace the original wood running boards with steel running boards at some point?

2. What trucks were delivered with this series? The photo that Richard Hendrickson sent me has National Type B-1 trucks. I can't make out the truck in the photo that Andy Carlson sent, but it's the same image that Stephan Parachuk posted and it's not the National Type B-1.

Thanks again,

Darrall Swift