From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:21 am
Subject: [STMFC] Re: FYI: Choices. Caveat Emptor

Jon, I live in Massachusetts, and I've bought several times
from Walthers direct, and I've never been charged sales tax.
I think California law may be different. I doubt Walthers is
committing fraud!

Tim O'Connor

I have found this to be common. Like I said if they actually give the
money to the state then the charge is just fine. However I don't know of
any warehouse or other ownership that Walthers has in the state.
Jon Miller