Re: Kadee 158s and scale appearing coupler boxes

Tim O'Connor

Andy

They are very nice looking but are not scale width. I have
used many of them. The Accurail Proto:HO box was patterned
after them -- at least, Byron thought so. Later, Sunshine
created a similar pattern for some of his kits.

Tim O.

Many of us reading these posts remember our good friend Byron Rose, the RPA of Pittsburgh Scale Models, who offers arguably the best looking scale width coupler box in HO, manufactured in polyurethane resin. They are priced quite reasonable, and I think he sells them in packs of 5 pairs.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA