Re: Sergent Engineering couplers (was Kadee 158s)

Gene Green <bierglaeser@...>

Many thanks to Bill Keene, Jared Harper, Jon Miller, octoraro1948 (do not know your name. Sorry.), Tim O'Connor, Dennis Storzek, Denny Anspach, Schuyler Larrabee, Tony Thompson and Clark Propst for information or just plain opinions about Sergent couplers as well as the various Kadee and Accumate couplers under this subject heading and "Re: Kadee 158s." Especial thanks to Jerry Stewart for referring me to videos done by Tim Warris of Bronx Terminal fame. I have a lot to think about.

At present I'm pretty well committed to Kadee 5s and 58s but I see some experimentation in my future.

Gene Green
Headed to Santa Fe country.