From: STMFC@... on behalf of Anthony Thompson
Sent: Sat 6/20/2009 10:11 PM
To: STMFC@...
Cc: Ted Culotta
Subject: [STMFC] tank car decals

Gentlemen:
I recently did a search to see if anyone makes the "Flying A"
emblem for Associated Oil Company, later also used by Tidewater
Associated, in HO scale. I did not find any, although Microscale makes
an O scale decal for filling stations. I will proceed to make artwork
for all the tank car lettering, and arrange production, which is
mostly for my own needs, but if there are others out there interested
in such decals, let me know. I will be happy to share them at cost.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@... <mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com>
Publishers of books on railroad history