Re: Cleanout or washout track for reefers a Question (Procedures)

David Payne

In a message dated 6/28/2009 10:09:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rossiters@optusnet.com.au writes:

I think before you build anything whether it's a cleaning area, an
industry
or a freight car you have to have an understanding of the process or
purpose, this information while might seem tedious to some helps in
designing the model in fact as we all know building the model is usually
the
easy part gathering or researching for it is the hard part.

Neville,

I certainly agree. The model press devotes little, if any space, to how
freight cars are loaded or unloaded and this, to me, is absolutely vital in
properly modeling the freight equipment and the industry whether receiving or
shipping.

David Payne
Acworth, Ga

Steps!