Re: What is holding up UTLX tank car kits

Bill Welch <bwelch@...>

I have from the horse's mouth he is planning this, but I do not know what his time line is. Now that he has started doing some new freight car projects, I think we can believe we will see them. He is talking about doing things like 4K, 6K, and 12K and multi compartment tanks, all with kitbashing in mind. I am sure if people give him info, it can only help.