Re: What is holding up UTLX tank car kits

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

Does Don Tichy have an email address?? I could send him JPG files
of tiny tankcars. Man, would I love to have a model of one of the
Ethyl tankcars from the 1960's... Ooops. We're not supposed to talk
about THOSE YEARS here.

Bill Welch wrote

I have from the horse's mouth he is planning this, but I do not know what
his time line is. Now that he has started doing some new freight car
projects, I think we can believe we will see them. He is talking about doing
things like 4K, 6K, and 12K and multi compartment tanks, all with kitbashing
in mind. I am sure if people give him info, it can only help.

Timothy O'Connor <timoconnor@mediaone.net>
Marlborough, Massachusetts