Coal Car Models and Operations

NicholasF

It seems that the operational aspects of coal traffic and the models for all railroads have generated a great deal of interest on this list. It might be worth taking this accumulated knowledge and dispersing it via the railroad historical societies' modeling publications (a la Bill Welch's excellent FGE supplement that was featured as part of the PRRTHS, ACL/SAL and BORRRHS Modeler Mags.)

If anyone is interested in coming down to go through the 42 filing cabinets of the B&ORRHS Archives for research on something like this, please let me know off list and we can arrange some times to open the building.

Take Care
-Nick Fry
Archivist
Director at Large