Geographic Proof and a return to frt cars please

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Now, before we terminate this very enlightening thread...who started all this anyhow?...I will now present indisputable proof that I...as usual...am correct [ wonder what I said ]. Referring to non other than Jeff Aley's [ had to get Jeff on board ] favorite Rock Island...and if you can't trust your favorite RR who can you trust?...on pg 912/913 of the Official Guide, March 1952..."Rock Island Lines Serve 14 WESTERN States"

Count them: New Mexico, Texas, Col, Kansas, Oklahoma...etc., etc.

Of course, there IS the Frisco...the St. Louis San Francisco Railway Co...which does not go further west than Floydada Texas so just how much one can trust a RR remains to be seen.

And now...donning my Head Judge robes...tattered as they might be......now that we've solved the geographic argument...again...time to mercifully return to frt cars.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner