Re: Railroad territories and geographical divisions of the US.

Steve Lucas <stevelucas3@...>

Rob--

Thanks for putting things into perspective and giving me a good chuckle in the process. Someday, I'd love to travel (as would my daughter) to your "West".

All the best,

Steve Lucas,
Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada.

--- In STMFC@..., "roblmclear" <rob.mclear2@...> wrote:

All

This is great stuff I join the group to learn about freight cars and for extra's I get a geography lesson on the U.S. Now if you really want to know where the West is, go to L.A. or S.F. and go about 4000 miles in a boat or a plane and you will find the real west.

Rob Mclear
Brisbane Australia.

--- In STMFC@..., "al_brown03" <abrown@> wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., John Stokes <ggstokes@> wrote:

<snip>
The question is, of course, whether it is legitimate to include
the CB&Q as a Western railroad.
<snip, snap, snup>

What was that slogan on Burlington boxcars? "Everywhere East"? :-)

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.