Decker reefers

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

Forwarded from the M&StL list... Anyone have any further info
on the Decker line?

From: Clark Propst <cepropst@rconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 10:48:55 -0600
Subject: [mstl] Decker reefers

I just got back from the library with my new treasure. It's a photo of
the Deckers reefers taken on 2-19-35. There's a string of at least a
dozen, the most prominent car is 2588. At a guess I'd say the sides are
yellow with the rest of the car being BCR. To the left of the door in
roman letters are stacked 'Decker refrigerator Line'. Below that are
the reporting marks D.M.R.X. in gothic with number under marks. Right
side of door centered is Refrigerator in roman.
Timothy O'Connor <timoconnor@mediaone.net>
Marlborough, Massachusetts