From: Tim O'Connor
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Hoppers on the Rutland

Armand, I think one obvious conclusion is that bituminous
coal predominated on the Rutland. I wonder how much of the
coal was for the Rutland's own consumption? Also, the three
largest owners all reached into northern New York state, so
this reinforces the idea that nearby railroads should be
more heavily represented than railroads further away.

What is reporting mark PS? Pittsburgh & Shawmut? And MRR?

What was the route of #9?

Tim O'Connor