From: Rob Daniels <shalizadad@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 8:44:33 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Brake wheel/housing for PRR GLCA

Hello group,

Can anyone tell me what type of brake wheel/housing was used on the PRR GLCA hopper? The Westerfield kit uses Ajax, the new F&C kit uses an Equipco wheel (like the Kadee version with 6 spokes), and the prototype photos included with the F&C kit show something similar to an Equipco wheel but apparently with more than 6 spokes.

Thanks in advance.

Rob Daniels
New York, NY