From: "Paul Krueger" <kruegerp@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:44 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Atlas 40' USRA rebuild

The sides appear to be riveted in this photo.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5634/atlashoscaleunitedstate.jpg

Paul
Seattle, WA

--- In STMFC@..., "Denis F. Blake" <dblake7@...> wrote:

The acl cars were riveted. The new car from Atlas appears to be a welded
side car. It is hard to tell from the photos so I may be wrong. Regardless
though, the acl cars were riveted construction.

Denis Blake
North Hamlet Shops, OH