Re: [mstl] Decker reefers

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

Further info from Clark, in case he hasn't already replied directly.

Mason City was written up in the New York Times travel magazine in the
last year. Seems that the "Music Man" was based on someone from there,
and the town has much to offer to tourists. I think there's an electric
railway museum too, no?

There is an interior picture too. I mentioned this in an earlier post, but
thought I mention it again.
Clark

Clark Propst wrote:

Tim, Group,
You'll have to excuse me, I thought everyone would know which library from
pass post on this subject. Anyway, all of you can feel free to contact Terry
Harrison at thr Mason City Iowa Public Library by E-mail. Mention my name and
of course the Decker's reefer picture.

E-mail address
archive@mcpl.org

Clark