Re: New HO Scale USRA Hopper

Alan Palmer <rrgeekdev@...>

I second that motion. I need some NYC ones for my Rutland line.

Alan

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Richard Murray<murrayclan03@...> wrote:
I wish Accurail would produce the USRA 70Ton coal car. I think for the price, Accurail has some of the best freight cars out there. I started out back in the 1980's scraping off moulded on ladders and hand grabs. Since I still like to build kits, paint and decal, Accurail is the 21st Century version of the old Athearn blue box kits. Some how this sounds like we are back where we started. And yes, I build resin kits once in awhile. Dennis, please think about producing the USRA 70Ton coal car. Some of us NYC types really need quite a few.  Dick Murray

Alan Palmer
http://rrgeekdev.googlepages.com/home