Re: New HO scale USRA hopper?

Donald B. Valentine

Tim,

Having I believe more experience than most on this list in working with Samhongsa I'd like to learn what prompted the comment regarding MTH having "brought down the mighty Samhongsa".

Thanks, Don Valentine

Dennis

It's pretty ironic too when you consider that MTH collected
millions and millions from Lionel (and brought down the mighty
Samhongsa) for stealing MTH's intellectual property...

Well maybe someday we'll have a repeat of ERTL and there will
be bins of MTH models at train shows for $3 apiece. (ERTL of
course famously copied your box car, Tichy's flat car, and an
RPI resin MEC gondola kit.)