Re: tank car trucks

Schuyler Larrabee

Well, yes, strictly speaking I do have a prototype photo. However the trucks are obscured in the
dark areas under the cars, useless for this purpose These are, however, SHPX cars.

SGL

Which cars? Some Texaco/Gatx cars had Dalman two levels, some other shippers
had spring planks, some early ones had T-section trucks. Like other cars the
who and when are needed. Got prototype photos?

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY

I'm assembling four LL P2K 8000 gallon tank cars. I just looked at the
Atlas trucks supplied with
the kit. Well, I'd like to find something better and appropriate. What
does this august group
recommend??

Thanks in advance.

SGL
La vita e breve, mangiate prima il dolce!

Database version: 6.12940